Self Fastening Rivet Nut Knurled Nut
The self-fastening nut provides load bearing threads on the sheet for aluminum, cold rolled steel, and other tough materials. The fastening ring of the self-fastening nut is tightly engaged with the metal plate to ensure that the product has a strong anti-stretching force. The perfect combination of knurling and metal plate gives the product a high resistance to twisting. The inner thread of the nut is neither deformed nor damaged. The product is installed from the mounting surface of the mounting plate, and the back of the mounting plate remains flat and smooth.
1. Brand: Pingood
2. Size:Customized Size
3. Material: Stainless Stee/ Carbon Steel/ Aluminum/ Brass/ Customized
6.Standard: DIN GB ISO JIS BA ANSI
7.Certification: ISO9001, ISO14001
8.Packing: PE Bags/Carton Boxes/Customized
9. Payment: L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T, Western Union,Other
10. MOQ: 10000pcs
• Precise digital electronic screws, nuts, used in consumer electronic products, such as cell phone / camera / hard disk / notebook, etc.
• Multi - position cold heading: screws, nuts, used for car seats, automotive parts, compressors and other parts.
• CNC parts: mechanical structure, connection position, precision appearance, rotating shaft, knurling nut.
• Stamping drawing: shell, frame, bending part.
• Standard parts supply; standard parts inventory sharing partners, including international, German standard, ISO international standard, American Standard etc.
• International brand: customers have designated the international brand of spare parts, can be one stop agent, purchase, to provide convenience for customers.
In the process of installation pressure, it is necessary to pay attention to:
1. Punch or drill a corresponding size mounting hole on the mounting plate. Secondary processing such as deburring is not allowed.
2. Place the fastener into the lower die hole and align the mounting hole with the stem of the fastener.
3, keep the upper and lower molds parallel, apply and squeeze the force, so that the head of the product completely enters the plate
Certificates & Partners