M4x8 knurled nuts are made of carbon steel with zinc plating, total 108,000 pieces, which were orderd by our Spain customer.
All the nuts are produced according to ISO system.
Welcome to contact us!
Previous: No Information
- What Is The Most Commonly Used Test Method On T...
- Plating Hanging Material Should Be How To Choose?
- What Is Vacuum Coating Technology And Methods A...
- What Is A Rivet?
- Rivet Types And Uses
- What Is The Standard For Screw Specifications
- What Are The Types Of Screw Specifications
- Which Kind Of Material Is Better
- What Are The Advantages Of The Seal
- Dimension Measurement Tools Category