M4 knurled nuts stainless steel ordered from our Germany customer have been finished production! There are 12,000pcs packed in 1 carbon. Total 9 cartons of knurled nuts.
All the nuts will be tested before shipment!
- What Is The Most Commonly Used Test Method On T...
- Plating Hanging Material Should Be How To Choose?
- What Is Vacuum Coating Technology And Methods A...
- What Is A Rivet?
- Rivet Types And Uses
- What Is The Standard For Screw Specifications
- What Are The Types Of Screw Specifications
- Which Kind Of Material Is Better
- What Are The Advantages Of The Seal
- Dimension Measurement Tools Category
- M1.4 Knurled Nuts Samples Ordered From AU Client
- M4*10 Nickle Plating Steel Screws
- M3 Stainless Steel Machine Screws
- M1.6 SS304 Flat Head Self Tapping Screws Samples