Screws, I believe that they will not be too strange in everyone's life. We will use the screws in our daily life, and we will see the existence of screws everywhere. But in the eyes of the artist, the screws are more than just screws. It's a magical screw. If you don't believe, check the article below.
The artist has collected at least thousands of screws. It is completely wierd. His friends and family wonder if he wants to buy it or sell it. Such big quantity of screws take up a lot of space. There is no value for collection at all. The weight of thousands of screws is:
One screw = 20 grams;
20 grams × 10000 = 200000;
500 grams = 1 kg;
What a huge weight! what would it be like in an artist's hand?
Then the artist started his work on a wall. It was knocking and knocking. He knocked these screws one by one to the wall. Everyone thought that he was a crazy.
The man is doing his own thing intently. He spends the whole day to knock all these screws on the wall. When everyone saw this wall, they immediately understood the man's intentions. These screws instantly formed a pair of 3D beauty paintings, which looked very amazing.
- What Is The Most Commonly Used Test Method On T...
- Plating Hanging Material Should Be How To Choose?
- What Is Vacuum Coating Technology And Methods A...
- What Is A Rivet?
- Rivet Types And Uses
- What Is The Standard For Screw Specifications
- What Are The Types Of Screw Specifications
- Which Kind Of Material Is Better
- What Are The Advantages Of The Seal
- Dimension Measurement Tools Category
- Stainless Steel Micro Machine Screws Are Finished
- M3x10 Self Tapping-B Screws Ready To Shipping
- A Group Of Electronic Product Screws For Canadi...
- New Lines For Screws Producing
- German Customer M3.5x10 Screw Order
- M3*15 Self Tapping Screws Ordered From Australi...
- M4 Knurled Nuts Stainless Steel Have Been Finis...
- M1.4 Knurled Nuts Samples Ordered From AU Client
- M4*10 Nickle Plating Steel Screws
- M3 Stainless Steel Machine Screws