Black Zinc Plating Machine Screws
The screw is a tool that uses the physics and mathematical principles of the circular rotation of the object and the frictional force to gradually tighten the object. Screws are a general term for fasteners
|Name||Black Zinc Plating Machine Screws|
|Size||M5.5*10 or OEM|
High quality of carbon steel
|Finished||Black zinc plating, and so on|
|Head type||Pan head or customized|
|Drive style||Phillips or customized|
|Application||Bicycle, electric, motocycle, etc|
Carbon steel. We distinguish low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel as well as alloy steel with carbon content.
1. Low carbon steel C% ≤ 0.25%. They are basically called 1008, 1015, 1018, 1022 and so on. Mainly used for 4.8-class bolts, 4-level nuts, small screws, etc. which are without hardness requirements. (Note: The drilling screws is mainly made of 1022 material.)
2, medium carbon steel 0.25% <C% ≤ 0.45%. They are basically called 1035, CH38F, 1039, 40ACR and so on. Mainly used for 8-grade nuts, 8.8-class bolts and 8.8-class hexagonal products.
3. High carbon steel C%>0.45%. Currently basically not used in the market
4. Alloy steel: Ordinary carbon steel with some alloying elements to increase some special properties of steel, such as 35, 40 chromium molybdenum, SCM435, and 10B38.
Black Zinc Plating Machine Screws Details
Black Zinc Plating Machine Screws Application
Black Zinc Plating Machine Screws Production Flow
In order to improve the performance of the fastener, it is subjected to a hot-dip galvanizing process. Hot-dip galvanizing is a process technology for treating metal surface layers, mainly to improve the corrosion resistance of metal surfaces. What its advantages?
1. Good reliability: the galvanized layer and the steel are metallurgically combined and become a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is relatively reliable;
2, Comprehensive protection: each part of the plated parts can be zinc plating, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected;
3, Low processing costs: the cost of hot-dip galvanizing rust is lower than the cost of other paint coatings;
4, Save time and effort: the galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and can avoid the time required to paint on the construction site after installation;
5, Durable: in the suburban environment, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust thickness can be maintained for more than 50 years without repair; in urban or offshore areas, the standard hot-dip galvanized rust layer can be maintained for 20 years without repairing ;
6. Strong toughness of the coating: The galvanized layer forms a special metallurgical structure that can withstand mechanical damage during shipping and use.
Why Choose Us?
When can I get the pan head machine screws?
Normally, samples will be finished in 7-10 days, and 20-40 days for mass production. We will arrange the production after get the money.
(What is the production time? Samples will be finished in 7-10 days, while mass production will be finished in 20-40days.)
Could you provide free samples of pan phillips metal screws?
If there are the goods in stock that match your needs, we can offer them as free, but the buyer need to pay for the freight. However, the cost will be refund to you if the order quantity is up to our MOQ.
What’s your delivery time of pan cross recessed machine screws?
Non-standard parts: 15-25days
Mass production: 20-40days
We will make the delivery as soon as possible with the guaranteed quality.