Mouse Tight CNC Lathe Parts
Overview Quick Details CNC Machining or Not:CNC Machining Type:Other Machining Services Material Capabilities:Brass, Copper, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel Micro Machining or Not:Micro Machining Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland) Model Number:pg169 Brand Name:Pingood...
CNC Machining or Not:CNC Machining
Type:Other Machining Services
Material Capabilities:Brass, Copper, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel
Micro Machining or Not:Micro Machining
Place of Origin:Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Standard:GB / DIN / ISO
Certificate:ROHS / ISO14001;2015
Keyword:CNC Macining Parts
Packing:opp bag / carton box
Delivery Time:Within 7 Workdays after receive payment
Payment:T/T ; L/C ; Paypal; Western Union ; etc
Packaging & Delivery
opp bag / carton box
Delivery Time 7 days
Packaging & Shipping
Trade & Market
Finally, looking at the quality of the combined screw products, from the plating color point of view, of course, the iron combination screws need to be electroplated, but the stainless steel combination screws are not required. Some of them are passivation, in order to increase the salt spray of stainless steel screws. The color of the combined screw plating is not well controlled and will produce a large color difference. This is not very good-looking.
Matters needing attention in the construction of high-strength bolts
1, quality considerations
(1) Surface rust, oil stains, burrs on the hole in the bolt, and welding defects should be cleaned.
(2) After the contact friction surface is processed, the required anti-slip coefficient must be met. The high-strength bolts used shall have matching nuts and washers, which shall be used interchangeably when used.
(3) Do not allow oil, dirt or other foreign matter to be attached to the friction surface of the treated component.
(4) The friction surfaces of the components should be kept dry during installation and should not be operated in the rain.
(5) Strictly check and correct the deformation of the connected steel plate before installation.
(6) It is forbidden to hammer the bolts during installation to prevent the bolt threads from being damaged.
(7) The electric wrench that is regularly tested during use ensures the accuracy of the torque and operates in the correct tightening sequence.